Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another little post, I just got a call from my volleyball coach this afternoon and told me that the school was giving me an award. I never ever got any big awards for school so I was in shock! She said that I will be getting an academic award next Tuesday so I am really excited for that. I have had a 4.0 GPA these past two years they better pay off! Anyways school is almost over and I am so over it. I am down four classes only two more classes. I can't wait for summer, but I can't relax I will be working all summer. The only downer is that I don't have a job?!? So I have been applying to a ton of jobs so we will see how things turn out.

2 comments:

  1. Kendall! Hey so i found your blog hope you don't mind but i added you to mine! 4.0 dang girl check you out thats awesome, its always better to get an award for something!! ps i love the house congrats! hope you two are doing great...tell you mom i said hi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the contest!! visit our blog to find out how to redeem your prize!

    ReplyDelete