Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BIG Update!

Well I haven't blogged in forever and I am trying to be better since our lives have changed a lot since I updated last. Before I get to the BIG news...I will inform you what we have been doing recently. Chase has been at a new job at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and he is a Mortgage consultant and I am still at my same job and I am busy as ever! Well...that is pretty much it we are consumed with working all the time and we cherish the weekends! We were able to go away twice to California this summer for our mini vacations. We are really looking forward to the holidays this year.

But the big news....after being married for 3 years it's about time we have a baby! Yes that is right I am PREGNANT. I am 16 weeks and I am due March 26th. Everything has been going good except for the constant morning sickness. It's really crazy to see the ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat. We are very very excited! In a couple of weeks we will find out what the sex of the baby is, we aren't those people that can wait for a surprise. I have a feeling it's girl, Chase feels like it's a girl too, but he said the features in the ultrasound looked like him. We can't wait until we find out so we can prepare the baby room and buy some baby items! Soo we will update on the sex soon! Any one want to take a guess?

Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment